For more of my commentary on life in Richmond, Indiana check out RichmondMatters.com.
(Please note, because of the time that has passed since I wrote this article, it may no longer reflect my current views or the most accurate and complete information available on this subject.)
I don't feel guilty for not blogging for a while, no I sure don't. Guilt is certainly not why I'm posting a bunch of random (but great) links for you to look at. Nope, not at all:
- Hospitality for the Coming Age: Sharing in the midst of scarcity: Anna Lisa's new blog chronicling her ministry formation work around sharing resources - food, listening, time, hope - when such things are scarce. Brand new, ready for your comments!
- indexed: astute and sometimes funny observations about the state of the world, presented as simple diagrams on index cards.
- Project 10 to the 100th: Google is giving away $10 million for good ideas - anyone want to partner on a submission?
- FAIL Blog: Pictures and Videos of Owned, Pwnd and Fail Moments: in the tradition of lolcats, some really funny and scary stuff here, like this abomination of truth in marketing.
- Found Magazine: random bits of other people's lives found, scanned, and posted to the web. Wow.