(Please note, because of the time that has passed since I wrote this article, it may no longer reflect my current views or the most accurate and complete information available on this subject.)
I've got a few "real" blog posts in the works (instead of random stories about cables installers, ahem), but for now, here are some links of possible interest:
- How DO you end parenthetical statements with emoticons? I'd really like to know.
- Make your own handwriting font - I used to dream about this kind of tool when I was a kid. Really.
- Wayne County Veg*n Resources - Aaron and Mel FINALLY write a blog together, and it's actually a great compilation of food/restaurant reviews and tips, especially as they relate to vegan/vegetarian diets.
- I'm on Facebook now, though it's largely just a rebroadcast of my Twitter feed. Please don't ask me to justify this. I don't generally respond to requests or event invites there, don't take it personally, cyber-friends.
- The next time you see one of those flashing LED road signs, you'll know how to reprogram it to say what you want, e.g. "Zombies Ahead."
What sites are you obsessing over this week?