This post is more than 3 years old.
- Are you brave enough to say no to a high-stress holiday? "The problem with Christmas is not the batteries. The problem isn't even really the stuff. The problem with Christmas is that no one much likes it anymore."
- Richmond News Review podcast episode #23: Debate bid followup, buying local, media coverage gaps from last weekend.
- And don't forget to submit your suggestions for the upcoming podcast segment, What news stories did Richmond media miss in 2007?.
- Energy Efficiency Jobs at Google: Get paid to save the world (or at least to develop technology that prologngs its life a bit). "Business as usual will not deliver low-cost, clean energy fast enough to avoid potentially catastrophic climate change...We need creative and motivated entrepreneurs and technologists with expertise in a broad range of areas."
- What We Call The Media: a satirical and irerrverant look at the state of mainstream broadcast media